Sales Manager - Schools, Colleges, and Universities Brazil/Latin America, Middle-East/North Africa, Asia
As a member of the Institutional sales team, a Sales Manager will plan, organize, and implement selling strategies for EnglishKey's Online English Training Platform set to achieve established sales targets and goals within an assigned sales territory. Sales activities will be conducted in coordination with sales management. A Sales Manager will build relationships with decision makers, represent and promote EnglishKey's Online English Training Platform to customers, and provide post-sales support as needed to drive sell-through, activations, and usage. In addition, he / she will advise Product teams of marketing trends, competitive developments, and editorial or product improvement opportunities in the field. You will work on developing strong relationships with schools, principals and teachers to identify their needs, and how EnglishKey's e-learning solutions can bring their teaching to the next level.
- Create new leads with schools, universities, and institutions, manage relationships, and work closely with the business development team to create new business.
- Give online or in-school/in-company presentations of EnglishKey solutions
- Identify new opportunities by leveraging EnglishKey's online learning and teaching technologies
- Close sales, develop new partnerships and solidify existing ones.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in any area or experience in sales or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of business development/sales experience, preferably in selling products or services to schools, universities and companies.
- Tech savvy. Love new learning technologies. Drive to help people find new ways to learn and improve their learning experiences.
- Good negotiator. Patient and can identify customer needs even when they are not 100% clear.
- Focused on delivering a memorable customer experience.
- Team player
- Self-motivated, can work on their own, and be driven.
- Experience in selling English teaching products to educational institutions
Interested candidates, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org